A combination of strong technical expertise and wise business judgment is necessary in matters of Valuation & Due Diligence. We use these skills in probing, questioning, researching, and analyzing all aspects of buy-side and sell-side business valuation and due diligence, including Quality of Earnings reports. As equally important, we work on an ongoing basis with our clients to advise them on building enhanced profitability and cash flow, as well as strong procedures and controls that maximize the valuation of their companies and the likelihood of successful due diligence reviews.
- Business Continuity/Exit Planning Valuation
- ESOP and 409A (Options) Valuation
- Estate and Gift Valuation
- Financial Reporting (Allocation/Impairment) Valuation
- Financial Due Diligence
- Quality of Earnings Reports
- Fairness Opinions of Valuation
- Field Examination Reports
To learn more about what Stowe & Degon can do for you, talk to one of our Senior Partners.